Our Designated Safeguarding Lead is Ms Mary Morris, Deputy Headteacher.
Our Deputy Designated Safeguarding Leads are Mrs Jo Clyne, Student Service Manager, Mr Rob Gerrard, Assistant Headteacher, Miss Lucy McCabe, Associate Assistant Headteacher and Mrs Teresa Howard, Family Liasion Officer.
They can be contacted at: email@example.com
Our dedicated team of staff in our Student Services Hub are there to ensure that every student gets the pastoral support they need in order to fulfil their academic potential.
Based in C Block, our Student Services Hub is the centre and one-stop-shop for providing all the support that students need in order to meet their pastoral needs. This dedicated team works collaboratively to ensure that all students feel happy and safe in school and are able to reach their full potential in learning.
Meet the Team
- Mrs C Clyne – Student Services Manager
- Miss B Ralston – Progress Manager Lower School
- Mrs M Sehra – Progress Manager Upper School
- Mrs K Turner – Attendance Officer
- Mrs T Howard – Family Liaison Officer
- Miss M McDowell - Behaviour Learning Mentor
- Mrs T Maslen – Hub Co-ordinator
- Miss B Clyne – Hub Learning Mentor
- Miss R Bowyer - Hub Learning Mentor
All adults working in a school have a primary duty to safeguard our students from harm and to enable them to flourish and reach their full potential.
Our Designated Safeguarding Leads can be contacted in confidence about any concerns about the safety and well-being of our students.